The Johnson CX-6 LED grow light utilizes 6 Top-Bin Citizen CLU048 3000K LES Chips while using less energy and placing significantly less heat into the grow environment. This light will replace a 600 watt HPS while only drawing 340 watts. 4 units maybe daisy-chained together to cover a larger area.
Growers can expect up to 1.5 grams/watt with this fixture depending on genetics and environment.
Boasting a 80+ CRI (color rendering index) and 3500K spectrum, Johnson Grow Lights provide sun-like light nutrition for robust, healthy growth and flowering. The 80+ CRI ensures that the light provided will be used efficiently by the plants. Flower quality and resins are also increased from the added blue wavelengths and decrease in radiant heat into the canopy.
Typical HPS lamps only have a CRI of <40. This means that the areas in the center of the light pattern surpass the light saturation point of the provided wavelengths and lack the other wavelengths that are essential to optimum plant growth and health.
Even light spread
HID fixtures typically use a single lamp and reflector. Johnson Grow Light contain multiple light sources which promote better penetration and a more even light spread. An even light spread contributes to the plants ability to absorb the provided light.
A typical 1000 watt HPS fixture introduces 3500-4000 BTU’s of heat into the growing environment. Johnson Grow Light fixtures introduce only 800 BTUs when air-cooled and 1600-2000 BTU’s when standing-alone in the grow environment.
McCREEs action spectrum
Johnson Grow Lights CX-6 Specs
Power output: 340 watts
HID equivalent: 600 watts
LEDs: 6 x Top-Bin Citizen CLU048 3000K LESs (light-emitting surface); 3500K
LES chip width: 35mm
PPF: 605 umol/s
PPFD: 722 umol/s/m2 in a 3′ x 3′ area
Coverage area: 3″ x 3″ (9 sq ft)
Thermal management: Internal cooling fans
Daisy chain: Yes, up to 4 units
Dimensions: 18”x 13”x 3.5”
Operating temperature: Avoid extreme ambient heat
Operating/input voltage: 85-265 VAC; 50Hz-60Hz
Recommended height above canopy: 24″-36″
Weight: ~15 lbs
Additional details: CSA certified
Product includes: Fixture and cord
Recommended for: Grow tents; Full-cycle growing from seedling to flower; Soil, hydroponic, aeroponic, or aquaponic systems
Manufacturer’s Warranty: 3 year full
Gorilla Grow Tent 3×3
Gorilla Grow Tents are simply the best grow tents available Worldwide.
Gorilla Grow Tents are professionally designed grow tents that are ideal for experts and perfect for beginners. The expert configuration positions ducting ports where they should be. Large EZ View windows offer easy grow snapshots without compromising your environment. The doorways offer 360 degree convenient access. The larger layouts provide frustration free maneuvering. Thick material and large 10″ double cinching ducting ports make maintaining an ideal growing space a snap. Grow easy on yourself. Grow Gorilla.
GORILLA GROW TENTS are the:
- TALLEST – Patent Pending adjustable extension poles allow you to increase the height of your grow tent from 7′ to 8′ to 9′ or even 10′ tall.
- THICKEST – With a huge thread density of 1680D (compared to 200D – 600D) Gorilla Grow Tents are up to 3 – 9x denser than ANY grow tent ever made.
- STRONGEST – Features a solid metal interlocking frame that is up to 2 – 5x stronger than any competitor’s grow tent frame. Gorilla Grow Tent frames are so strong they can hold up to 300 lbs.
- SAFEST – Patent Pending infrared blocking roof keeps surface temperatures cool. Dense threading and tight seals help contain noise and odor, as well as form a sturdy flood pool that truly holds water.
- BEST QUALITY – No plastic anywhere. Biggest zippers on the market. Diamond reflection technology. Double cinching ducting ports. Tool pouch. Bug resistant pre-filters. Sturdy flood pool. Attention to detail EVERYWHERE.
- CLEANEST – First grow tent with bug resistant pre-filters. Double cinching 10″ ducting ports for tight connections. Nothing gets in or out.
- EASIEST – Fully detachable roof, easy to read instructions make setup simple, and huge zippers make setup up a simple snap. Gorilla Grow Tents also feature 360 degree accessibility, convenient viewing windows, larger layouts, and a handy tool pouch, all of which contribute to a more pleasurable growing experience.
- MOST INSULATED – With their heightened ability to control climate, Gorilla Grow Tents are more akin to a grow room or even a cabinet than they are to other tents. It is easy to keep hot, wet, or cold air out, and maintain perfect temperature and humidity inside.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN – First professional designed tent setup created by growers. Large 10″ ducting ports maximize air flow, and are in the logical locations to run proper closed loop, air-cooled lighting. “EZ View” windows, doors that open all the way around for 360 degree accessibility, tool pouch inside, thick poles compatible with standard fans, filters, and reflectors, all contribute to the best tent growing experience imaginable. Perfectly sized to accommodate standard hydro and soil setups AND give you room to maneuver.
- FRIENDLIEST – Made for professionals and yet perfect for beginners. Comes with easy to follow instructions, grow room design plans & ideas, and lifetime customer service & support. Gorilla Grow Tent’s goal is to make your growing experience as successful, smooth, easy, and safe as possible.
GROW STRONG. GROW GORILLA.
Gorilla Grow Tents are the Tallest, Thickest, and Strongest grow tents ever created. Their patent pending design has revolutionized the tent industry.
WELCOME TO THE NEXT GENERATION OF GROW TENTS.
Every Gorilla Grow Tent Comes with the Following:
- 100% Metal interlocking, sturdy frame & connectors.
- Free 12″ Height Extension Kit
- 1680D “Easy On” grow tent
- Infrared Blocking Roof Insertion
- Convenient Access Tool Pouch
- Heavy Duty Flood Protection Pool
- 10″ Double Cinching, No Leak Ducting Ports
- Thick “Easy Engage” Zippers
- 360 Degree “Wrap Around” Access
- Micro Mesh Pest Control Pre-Filters
- Easy set up instructions
- Tender Love & Care For All of Your Grows
Gorilla Grow Tent Specs
- Dimensions: 3’ x 3’ x 6’11”
- Height w/ Extension Kit: 7’11”
- Height w/ 2 ft. Extension Kit: 8’11”
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Canvas Density: 1680D
- Pole Diameter: 19mm
- Door Quantity: 1
- Ducting Port Diameter: 10″ Double Cinching
- Ducting Port Quantity: 5
- Electrical Port Quantity: 2