Kind LED K5 XL750 and XL1000 Grow Light Overview
Why is the K5 XL1000 the best LED grow light on the market?
- The perfect mix of 3 watt and 5 watt diodes create the ideal amount of light for your plants. The ‘sweet spot’ efficiency of 3 watt LED chips, mixed with the harvest boosting power of 5 watt LED chips.
- Fully customizable spectrum allows you to not only adjust the spectrum to match vegetative and flowering stages of their plants, but also allows for specific spectrum control for nearly any type of plant genus in applications such as greenhouse growing and in agriculture operations where crop rotation is common.
- 8 stage ‘mother earth’ function allows you to mimic the great outdoors like never before seen in indoor growing, slowly waking your plants up in the morning and seeing them to bed every night. 8 separately set stages allow for light to gently turn on in the ‘morning’ (sunrise), intensify into full power (full day sun), then gently off in the ‘evening’ (sunset). Each of these stages can be set to the user’s desired duration and desired spectrum intensities.
- Internal timing function of the K5 series lights allows for more streamline setups where the user can to do away with separate analog or digital timers that can be bulky and extremely unreliable. Now, all light cycles are programmed and changed from a convenient remote.
- Remote Control: How do most LED companies think people are able to flip an analog switch or knob to control spectrum or switch between modes on their lights when they are in the middle of a grow and their light(s) are hanging above a huge canopy of delicate plants!! Kind LED grow lights are fully controlled from a convenient handheld remote. Control 1 or 100 simultaneously from one small device.
- Extra large footprint solves one of the main problems that LED lights have faced in the past. Because of historically small footprints, due to small circuit board construction, LED lights have always failed to deliver the finished harvest weights promised in comparison to their said HPS counterparts. Truly lit square footage of canopy space is a very crucial component to overall harvest weight. Now, with a true footprint replacement for a 1000 HPS, harvest weights are true to spec.
- True to spec harvest expectations. Kind LED has found, through extensive testing and research, that a 30-40% savings in electricity is what you can expect from these lights. Kind LED’s 1000 watt equivalent light draws about 650 watts or about 60% of what a 1000 watt HPS would typically pull. But that’s just the light!! Add up all the other savings in equipment needed for heat management in a traditional HPS room, and the energy savings are remarkable.
- PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) dimming. Some lights use archaic methods of dimming that only lessen the brightness of the light being emitted while still pull the same amount of energy out of the wall. PWM dimming allows the light to only consume as much power as it needs to drive the diodes at their set level of brightness.
- Easy to carry, easy to hang, durable construction.
- Kind to you. Kind to your plants. Kind to the environment.