Rut roh, Shaggy! These cookies are going to get you super stoned, plain and simple. Treat yourself with this classic chocolate chip weed cookie recipe and a tall glass of cannamilk and you’ll be good to go!
This recipe is pretty self explanatory — basically you are just making cookies, but instead of normal butter you will be using cannabutter.
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees.
- Mix cannabutter, sugars, and egg into a large bowl.
- Combine the baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir by hand.
- Shape the dough into 1-inch balls and place them two inches apart on a greased cookie sheet. Parchment paper helps, too.
- Stir in the chocolate morsels. Mmmm.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until light brown.
- Let cool for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Om nom nom.
- 1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 ounce) package (2 cups) of chocolate morsels
Marijuana Cookies Available on Weed List