- Locate a flat, dry surface appropriate for the size of your heat mat.
- Avoid cold surfaces, as they will counteract the heating ability of your heat mat.
- Plug the heat mat’s electrical cord into a standard 120-volt outlet.
- Place a propagation tray or other plant container on the heat mat.
- For best results, cover seedlings/cuttings with a humidity dome.
- Excellent Performance: Especially great for spring veggies, including more than 100 seedlings of fruits and native plants (potato, coreopsis, coneflower, bergamot, butterfly weed, gaillardia, etc.). Also great for brewing kombucha. Our VIVOSUN Heat Mat can increase the germination or fermentation rate to some extent.
- Durability: The new, stronger heating wire and thicker multi-layer construction offer more uniform heating and the durability to withstand rugged greenhouse environments. Waterproof design (Level: IPX4) allows for you to scrub and easier cleaning.
VIVOSUN’s heat mat contruction has been improved, making it the latest design on the market.
The PET film layer features high temperature resistance and insulation. VIVOSUN provides you with the safest mat.