Cookies are one of the most awesome edibles you can have whether you drunk, or simply stoned out of your mind. They are easy to make, simple to eat, don’t need any utensils, and there are so many varieties of cookies that it’s no wonder that the average American will eat 35,000 cookies during their life span.
Weed Chocolate Chip Cookie Ingredients:
- 1 Cup of cannabutter
- 1 Cup of white sugar
- 1 Cup of brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 1/2 Cups of rolled oats
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 Teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 12-ounce bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
Chocolate Chip Marijuana Cookie Cooking Directions:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F
- Grease a non-stick baking sheet or line it with aluminum foil/wax paper to prevent your chocolate chip weed cookies sticking to the pan.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix until the consistency is even and well-distributed.
- Make small 2 tablespoon balls of the mixture and place them on the cookie sheet with about 2 inches of space between each cookie.
- Bake for about 7-10 minutes or until they are golden brown.
These chocolate chip marijuana cookies are just as easy to bake as our peanut butter weed cookies. I can’t imagine these cookies taking more than 15-20 minutes total before they are out of the oven and cooling off. Like in our peanut butter cookie recipe, you can replace the cannabutter with 3/4-1 oz of an ounce of weed or just throw some more in for a super potent marijuana cookie.
Marijuana Cookies Available on Weed List