This recipe makes our version of the classic pot brownie. It’s one of the easiest weed brownie recipes to follow and still end up with the most amazing weed brownies… the biggest problem you’ll have is trying not eat them all! Once you’ve gathered all the ingredients from the list, follow these simple directions and you’ll have classic pot brownies in no time — just be sure to share with friends!
- Turn on the oven and pre-heat to 375 degrees.
- You’re going to want to get a big mixing bowl ready to start adding the ingredients.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together.
- Mix shortening, sugar, honey, syrup, and egg.
- Blend or mix in chocolate and other ingredients, and mix well.
- Spread in an 8-inch pan and bake for 20 minutes at 375 degrees.
Once the pot brownies are cooked remove from the oven and place on a cooling rack. Its best to let cool before dividing into individual weed brownies.
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons shortening
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1/2 cup marijuana (ground)
- pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 square melted chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts